5 Essential Tips to Protect Your Home When You go on Vacation
July 8 2016 Posted by
5 essential tips to protect your home when you go on vacation
1. Have someone check on your home regularly and pick up mail, flyers and newspapers; items that you can’t put a stop delivery on.
2. Ask them to also mow the lawn or shovel the driveway, and put out the garbage.
3. Use timers to turn on your lights at night, and leave a car in the driveway if you can.
4. If you post pictures of your holiday fun, make sure your security settings on you social media platforms are set so that only people you trust will see them. Check that your kids are also discreet!
5. If you have a spare key hiding outside somewhere, be sure to remove it!
Candace Zihrul,AMP Invis Winnipeg MB
Contact me for your home financing options 204-782-8578